Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sometimes it's just your day !

Hey all, tell me have you ever come across a feeling like: "May be this wasn't my day" or "May be this was my day" ? We all believe in Luck, how often we might speak of the famous quote
“Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration!”.

You might also have come across many experiences you have witnessed to corroborate the fact that luck is one factor along with your efforts which work wonders even when you had moments of doubt.

I was watching FIFA World Cup between Uruguay and Germany yesterday, and was wondering why Germany couldn't make even one goal in the Semi-Finals. Or, remember the Placement seasons during College? Whatever you did (even cheating in the Apt test), but you couldn't make it if it wasn't your day.

So dearies, work hard of course but leave the rest to your luck. Believe in the saying that, "The more I work hard, the more lucky I become." But also believe that sometimes it's just your day !

No comments:

Post a Comment