Saturday, May 10, 2014

There and Back Again !

Oh yes, for all you 'Hobbit' fans, I have copied the line from there but not to narrate my adventures. [Well, honestly I wish I would be the part of such adventures.] Having said that, let me tell you 'Why this caption'?

Its been more than a couple of years, which looks to me like eons, that I have literally penned down anything. Not that I didn't get the ideas, but somehow I found every reasons to find an excuse. "Oh, I don't have a pen right now to write." ..."Oh, its night, I'll write in the morning" ...."Oh, who will open the laptop everytime an idea pops up...I'm too lazy for that"....etc etc... And this is where I landed... NO WHERE.

Today something has got into me, which says, "Come on Maddy, you have done it once, you can do it again...go write something...Anything...even if it may seem gibberish to others.."

So, here I am. I had a passion of writing one [i.e. 'There'] and I am determined to revisit my passion with even more intensity ['Back again'] ...

Hope to see you guys reading my posts and commenting on them.. Keep posting and don't let the thirst for reading more fade away...

Tada...

No comments:

Post a Comment